ONLY 1 AVAILABLE
- Era: 1900s
- Beautiful example of a Belle Epoque, linen cutwork blouse
- Silhouette: Shape is very tailored at the waist (women used to wear a corset back then). The blouse is cut to sit longer at the back, giving a slight peplum effect.
- Back press buttons closure
- Material: Linen, press stud fastening
Near excelent condition for the garment's age. No stains, holes or snags. Strong enough to wear.
- S (fixed waist, no elastic)
- Bust: 96,5cm
- Waist: 66cm
- Length: 48,3cm
- The dress form used in the pictures is a French size 36
- Model measurements are:
Height: 170cm - Bust: 90cm - Waist: 65cm - Hips: 91cm
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more about this item. Please note that returns are not accepted.
Beautiful 1900s Embroidered Linen Blouse
I try to provide a good description of all of the items featured on this shop as well as good quality pictures and detail images. Please read description carefully and in case of doubt, don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail prior to buying an item: firstname.lastname@example.org
Items ship within 2-14 days.
Returns are not accepted.
All prices are final.
I am primarily a photographer and need to travel often. I will try to send items as quick as possible but shipping time may occasionally differ depending on my availability.
Items ship between 2-14 days.
Occasionally I may have to be away for longer, and I will let you know in case of delay for shipping.
Thank you for your understanding!