ONLY 1 AVAILABLE
- Era: 1900s
- Beautiful rare and well-preserved Edwardian item with beautiful details
- Delicate floral embroidery in green, yellow and pink
- White polka dot embroidery in collar, cuffs and hem
- Silhouette: slight pigeon bust with ruffles down the skirt
- Dress is made of delicate fine cotton muslin
- Slightly sheer
- Front and side snaps and hook & eyes closure
- Same embroidered fabric belt
- Material: Fine cotton muslin
Very good condition for a garment of this age. Some sign of wear to be expected. A few pinholes and thinned areas here and there, and a few faded marks, as to be expected with a dress from 1900 -1910. Some holes have been fixed with interfacing, some other can be mended and backed with some tulle. All blemishes unnoticeable when worn over a white slip. Delicate but wearable with care.
Size: (please note item has no stretch so needs some ease)
- Bust: 91,5
- Waist: 71cm
- Hips: Free
- The dress form used in the pictures is a French size 36
- Model measurements are:
Height: 170cm - Bust: 90cm - Waist: 65cm - Hips: 91cm
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more about this item. Please note that returns are not accepted.
Beautiful Edwardian White Lawn Dress
I try to provide a good description of all of the items featured on this shop as well as good quality pictures and detail images. Please read description carefully and in case of doubt, don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail prior to buying an item: email@example.com
Items ship within 2-14 days.
Returns are not accepted.
All prices are final.
I am primarily a photographer and need to travel often. I will try to send items as quick as possible but shipping time may occasionally differ depending on my availability.
Items ship between 2-14 days.
Occasionally I may have to be away for longer, and I will let you know in case of delay for shipping.
Thank you for your understanding!