ONLY 1 AVAILABLE
- Era: 1900s
- Beautiful rare and well-preserved antique item
- Dress is made of delicate cotton batiste
- Slightly sheer
- A truly special treasure, handmade more then hundred years ago. There has been modifications to enlarge the waist (fits FR38)
- Front and side snap and hook closure
- Material: Cotton batiste, silk tulle, antique lace, hooks and eyes
Very good condition for a garment of this age. Some sign of wear to be expected. There has been restoration on one shoulder, it has been backed with some chiffon (see pictures, as well as in the center back which has been backed with some tulle. Delicate but wearable with care.
Size: (please note item has no stretch so needs some ease)
- S / 38
- Bust: 96,5cm
- Waist: 74-81cm
- Length Front: 103 cm
- Length Back: 107 cm
- The dress form used in the pictures is a French size 36
- Model measurements are:
Height: 170cm - Bust: 90cm - Waist: 65cm - Hips: 91cm
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more about this item. Please note that returns are not accepted.
Beautiful Rare Antique Floral Dress
I try to provide a good description of all of the items featured on this shop as well as good quality pictures and detail images. Please read description carefully and in case of doubt, don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail prior to buying an item: email@example.com
Items ship within 2-14 days.
Returns are not accepted.
All prices are final.
I am primarily a photographer and need to travel often. I will try to send items as quick as possible but shipping time may occasionally differ depending on my availability.
Items ship between 2-14 days.
Occasionally I may have to be away for longer, and I will let you know in case of delay for shipping.
Thank you for your understanding!