ONLY 1 AVAILABLE
- Self made item (Vivienne Mok)
- Was made specifically for a 'Pierrot' inspired shooting but can also be used as a petticoat to create volume under a skirt or tutu. Great as a creative/historic costume accessory or for photoshoots.
- Ties with a white ribbon that runs through the collar
- Adjustable size
- Material: Polyester tulle, three different sorts (see detail images for the different textures)
- Great, item is new and has only been used to style photoshoots.
- Size: Free
- Height: 40cm
- Width when flat: 105cm
- The dress form used in the pictures is a French size 38
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more about this item. Please note that returns are not accepted.
Dramatic White and silver "Pierrot" Tulle Ruffle Collar
I try to provide a good description of all of the items featured on this shop as well as good quality pictures and detail images. Please read description carefully and in case of doubt, don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail prior to buying an item: email@example.com
Items ship within 2-14 days.
Returns are not accepted.
All prices are final.
I am primarily a photographer and need to travel often. I will try to send items as quick as possible but shipping time may differ depending on my availability.
Items ship between 2-14 days.
Occasionally I may have to be away for longer, and I will let you know in case of delay for shipping.
Thank you for your understanding!