- Era: 1910s
- Beautiful rare and well-preserved antique item
- Beautiful pleated tulle neckline and cuffs
- Back hook closure
- Narrow tulle neckline and cuffs to be taken into consideration (very little stretch)
- Material: Silk, silk tulle, lace
Very good condition for a garment of this age.
Size: (please note item has no stretch)
- XS / S
- Bust: 100cm
- Waist: 64,5cm
- Length Front: 50cm
- Lenght Back: 45cm
- Sleeve Length: 63cm
- Shoulder to shoulder: 40cm
- Collar: 31-32cm
- Cuff: 18cm at narrowest (no opening)
- The dress form used in the pictures is a French size 36
- Model measurements are:
Height: 170cm - Bust: 90cm - Waist: 65cm - Hips: 91cm
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more about this item. Please note that returns are not accepted.
Edwardian Cream Striped Blouse
I try to provide a good description of all of the items featured on this shop as well as good quality pictures and detail images. Please read description carefully and in case of doubt, don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail prior to buying an item: email@example.com
Items ship within 2-14 days.
Returns are not accepted.
All prices are final.
I am primarily a photographer and need to travel often. I will try to send items as quick as possible but shipping time may occasionally differ depending on my availability.
Items ship between 2-14 days.
Occasionally I may have to be away for longer, and I will let you know in case of delay for shipping.
Thank you for your understanding!