ONLY 1 AVAILABLE
- Customized Vintage item from the 1950-60's
- Pretty embroidery and bow detail on bodice
- Dress was once modified by my grandmother from its original state (most probably had long sleeves and was much larger)
- Rich turquoise color
- Material: Linen, zipper in back, has loops at waist for belt (matching fabric belt included)
- Good Vintage condition, please note 2 small fixed holes at back (see picture) due to modification of darts
- Size: XS
- Total Length: 112cm (slightly uneven length due to weight of bias cut of the skirt
- Waist: 68cm
- Armhole: 35cm (quite narrow and high)
- Shoulder to shoulder: 32cm
- Hem: 246cm
- The dress form used in the pictures is a French size 38
- The model's measurements are:
Height: 1.76m, Bust: 80cm, Waist: 61cm, Hips: 88cm
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more about this item. Please note that returns are not accepted.
Embroidered Turquoise Summer Dress
I try to provide a good description of all of the items featured on this shop as well as good quality pictures and detail images. Please read description carefully and in case of doubt, don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail prior to buying an item: email@example.com
Items ship within 2-14 days.
Returns are not accepted.
All prices are final.
I am primarily a photographer and need to travel often. I will try to send items as quick as possible but shipping time may differ depending on my availability.
Items ship between 2-14 days.
Occasionally I may have to be away for longer, and I will let you know in case of delay for shipping.
Thank you for your understanding!